Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Forgive (2010)

"Over You"--Miranda Lambert


You must watch this video in its entirety 'cause 'tis not 'til the end that you realise that this song is not about getting over a lover but someone who has passed. And when I first heard this song I saw it so fitting because so many times I had looked up to the sky and asked my brother the same question, "How Dare you?! You went away, I miss you!"


Forgive (2010)

by Richard Michael


Its now November twenty-seven

and two months you are up in heaven.

You took your life to escape this Earth

from the troubles and regrets from birth.

But you left all of us with the pain,

the remorse, the guilt, the tears and rain.

I know someday I must let you go,

I don't know when, how I just don't know.

For you to be in infinite peace

I know your blessed soul I must release.

I forgive you for leaving that day,

even though you left me in dismay,

forgive God for taking you away,

and forgive you for being astray.

So I must let go and say goodbye,

to let you be with God in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment