Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday 23 April 2013

God's Mail

Gods' Mail (2011)

by Richard Michael


Hello brother, its been a long year, there's so much to tell

I wait to hear your voice again on your old cell

I know you've made your decision to go far away

I respect it now but I miss you every single day


By now you're probably getting used to it there

it's hard here without you, I still see you everywhere

when I go to school, the parks, or even just at the mall

it's like I'm still holding on and you haven't left me at all 


I wish I could get that hour back,

set everything back on track

that I could just say goodbye

So I write songs,  poems

and letters without fail

try to find comfort that God

will deliver my mail


The whole family took a vacation trip this August

we all missed you there, you should've been with us

I lost the opportunity to be a better brother it's a shame

I lost you and now without you I will never be the same


And wherever you are up there in heaven

I want you to know that we're uncles again

No comments:

Post a Comment