Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Best 25 Quotes For Long Distance Relationships

"Best 25 Quotes For Long Distance Relationships"

Featured from Relationship Rules

 

 

  "Long Distance"--Bruno Mars


Never say never. We can never say that we will never try long distance relationships for it can sometimes happen to anyone without us wanting to do it. I mean, one day you are both settled into the routine of living together and working, and all of a sudden you have to relocate because of your job but your partner cannot, and there you are, apart, but you know 'tis only temporary. And then there are cases when flings occur with someone who you thought was a local now becomes long term...and long distance. How ever it started, it's worth every effort endured, every hour, every day, and every mile.

For all those loves that chose, or did not have a choice, to challenge yourselves and your love to a long distance relationship here is a cool link of quotes, that I found in Facebook, that might help along that distance. I can say that I understand from personal experience and have related to most of them in the past, and will honestly say that they are all true. (I am not responsible for the grammar or spelling errors on that link, by the way, but corrected them unto here.)

My favourite ones are:
 #23
"If ever there is a day when we're not together. There is something you should always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you."

#17
"On a silent night when friends are few,
I close my eyes and think of you,
A silent night, a silent tear,
A silent wish that you were here,
Miss you every minute."

#10
"Even though we are miles apart from each other,
nothing will ever change the feeling that I have for you,
you mean everything to me and I'd be lost without you."

#4
"Sometimes I lie awake looking at the sky,
seeing the stars as bright as your eyes,
I'm waiting impatiently to hear your voice,
if it was up to me there would be no choice,
lying beside you is where I would be,
just to be in your arms is all I need."

#2
     "Missing someone isn't about how long since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked to them.
It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you."

Cheers,

and keep Skyping!

No comments:

Post a Comment