Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday 28 February 2014

AIDS Walk New York 2014

AIDS Walk New York 2014

Sunday, 18 May 2014

 
 
 So this year I am at it again with +AIDS Walk NY! Last year I was a team captain for the Superhero Walkers, and the year before that I had +John Stamos as my Champion Sponsor, so I am deffo looking forward to working with all of you amazing people again.
 
This year I am taking the back seat and joining a team instead. I was undecided if forming my own again or walking with Gotham Volleyball where I play. But I found a really good offer with GMHC that I just could not refuse! GMHC will MATCH 100% of all of my donations starting March 1st for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!
 
Lets see how that works. GMHC has a pot of $25,000 and they will match donations until that pot runs out. It usually last about two weeks for the funds to drain and commences at midnight March 1st. So what happens? I only have to raise $500 to become a Star Walker because it will be doubled! But I do not want to stop there! I have made a goal for myself of $1,000 so of course I want to double that with all of your help and GMHC combined! But we must start right away before all the funds run out so that they can be DOUBLED, then after that it will just be what I can raise on my own efforts. So lets start tonight, Friday, 28 February at midnight!!
 
Last year I had raffles and gift cards to make it fun and I enjoyed doing them. This year I will continue that, but I also want to add some spins to that and add new events to better my chances at surpassing my goal. I want to make it as fun as possible to donate your time and efforts, and not just make it about donating.
 
Now since I work with numbers I joined No Stigma-Team Finance ( you can tick our team name and see our team page), and you can see our progress as a team. But to personally donate to my page then you should donate here: Richard Michael :)
 
Of course I am already thinking of the first three people to donate, the early bird gets a worm, they say. Well I already have a surprise lined up for the first three early birds!! And they are all different so it will really count to be FIRST!! Set your reminders for Midnight and be ready tonight!! Ready, Set, Click!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment